If you are just checking us out, no need to figure this out just yet. Our online giving service is for the convenience of our regular attendees that are fully engaged and committed to the vision of Life Bridge Church–reaching the unchurched with the love and message of Christ.
It’s SECURE, it’s efficient, and will SAVE you TIME. You can make a one-time gift or schedule a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly gift. You can use Visa, Mastercard or Discover. Complete the initial set-up and you will be able to log-in anytime to adjust your contributions and view your giving history.
Questions about online giving at Life Bridge Church? Email email@example.com
Other ways to give:
- During any weekend service
- Drop off or mail a check to Life Bridge Church 24800 Eureka Rd. Taylor, MI 48180
Benefits to Online Giving
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and your church.
- First Fruits – In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “First Fruits” of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify, you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity – You will not need to remember if you gave this month or to send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
- Records – Once registered, you will have the ability to see all of your contributions. At tax time, simply login to find your contributions for the year.
- Security – Online giving is more secure than giving with a check, in that an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen. Click here to read more about security.
- No Distractions – Instead of writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping Life Bridge Church – Online contributions require less processing from our administrative staff since the information is logged and deposited automatically.
How to Setup Online Giving
Follow these simple steps
1. Click on the “Online Giving” tab at the top of the Life Bridge website: www.thelifebridgechurch.com
2. Next, click on the “Give Online” button to proceed to the next screen
3. Sign in or create an account. Once you have successfully created your account, you will receive and email. Just “click” on the link to return.
4. Click “Give Now” to make a one-time contribution or click “schedule giving” to set up one-time or recurring gift.
Still have questions or need help setting up online giving? Email firstname.lastname@example.org