We think your kids are as awesome as you do! We have children’s environments during both the 10:00 & 11:45am service for every age newborn through 5th grade.
UPSTREET is a Sunday morning environment for kids (pre School – 5th grade) that includes an engaging large group gathering for worship and teaching, alongside a more personal small group time, where kids will connect in their individual grade levels with a dedicated Leader.
Our goal is to help kids learn, understand and apply to their lives:
- I need to make wise choices
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated
- I can trust God no matter what.
First time with us?
We offer a secure children’s check in. To make your first time experience a great one, give us a little information by clicking here. Here is how it works.
- When you arrive Sunday Morning go to our check in station and fill out a guest card. We will then add your child(ren) to our system.
- Once checked in, you will be given a pick up sticker/tag with a specially generated number that matches your child. Only you will be allowed to pick them up. We will assist you to the appropriate classroom
- You will be given a key card that will make checkin super fast next time.
Questions? Give us a shout